SEPTA is providing several opportunities for the public to become involved in the development of project alternatives and provide input to the project team. Several public meetings will occur throughout the process, including:• Public Meeting #1: Pre-Scoping (January 2013)
• Public Meeting #2: Scoping (July 2013)
• Public Meeting #3: Tier 1 Alternatives (January 2014)
• Public Meeting #4: Tier 2 Alternatives (Fall 2014)
• Public Meeting #5: Tier 3 Alternatives (Spring 2015)
• Public Meeting #6: Recommended Locally Preferred Alternative (Spring 2016)
• Circulation of Draft EIS, Public Hearings & Public Comment Period (2017)
In addition to public meetings, SEPTA hosts Neighborhood Meetings for the Valley Forge Homes and Brandywine Village communities. Meeting summaries and other materials from the meetings can be found on the Neighborhood Meetings webpage.
You may also provide input to SEPTA at any time through this website, on Twitter at @koprail, or by submitting comments or questions via email@example.com. SEPTA will also accept letters and comment forms mailed to the following address:
SEPTA King of Prussia Rail Project
c/o McCormick Taylor, Inc. ATTN: ECW
2001 Market Street, 10th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please continue to check this website for the latest project-related news and information.